In exchange for participation in the activity of training and behavioral modification of aggressive, growling, and fearful dogs, as well as for puppies, organized by Pawsitive Canine Services LLC doing business as Ruff to Ready Dog Training, of Jacksonville, Florida, and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Pawsitive Canine Services LLC, I, Marsha Seetaram, of United States County, FL, agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Pawsitive Canine Services LLC, or the employees, representatives or agents of Pawsitive Canine Services LLC.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Pawsitive Canine Services LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Pawsitive Canine Services LLC, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Pawsitive Canine Services LLC or other third parties. I understand that there will be aggressive, growling and fearful dogs present and that the inherent risks include but are not limited to dog bites, temporary or permanent disability, disfigurement, and death. In exchange for my participation in this activity I waive my right to sue Pawsitive Canine Services and any of its employees, subsidiaries, successors, assignees, now or in the future for any physical of mental injuries or economic losses that may occur for the activities and services that Pawsitive Canine Services LLC provides. The parties agree and acknowledge that Pawsitive Canine Services LLC and any of its subsidiaries do not and cannot guarantee the results or effectiveness of any of the services rendered. Pawsitive Canine Services LLC shall conduct its operations and provide services in a professional manner and in accordance with good industry practice. Although best efforts will be used, results are not guaranteed or promised.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Pawsitive Canine Services LLC against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Pawsitive Canine Services LLC.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Pawsitive Canine Services LLC caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Florida law.
6. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Pawsitive Canine Services LLC has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
7. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm's length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
8. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
10. EMERGENCY CONTACT. In case of an emergency, please call Chris Seetaram (Relationship: Spouse) at 9048947686 (Day), or 9048947686 (Evening).
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.
Signed on Fri Dec 29 2023 21:21:22 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
IP Address: 18.104.22.168